Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dave + Laurie 7.25.09

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Dave and Laurie's wedding at Timberlee Hills in T.C. The wedding was beautiful and even though the forecast was calling for rain it turned out to be a perfect day! I have known Dave's family for a few years and was so excited when they asked me to photograph their wedding. The wedding party was huge and, well, party is the best way to describe them! As you can see they were a good time!!

Even I was out on the dance floor before the night was over!

They are such a great couple and we wish them all the happiness in the world! Congrats!



For those of you checking for their photos on the proofing site, I won't be posting them until the newlyweds return from their honeymoon. Its only fair that they get to see them first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment